ORACLE CIRCLE MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Updated June 11, 2021
WHAT THE ORACLE CIRCLE MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES
Membership includes access for one (1) person to the Oracle Circle Membership (referred to below as the “Product,” “Membership,” or the “Program”) from Too Amaze Inc. DBA Colette Baron-Reid (the “Company,” “we,” or “us”). Upon registration, you will receive one username, password, and member profile for use. If you would like to access the Oracle Circle Membership along with another person or collaborator, you will need to each purchase the Product individually. You must be at least 13 years of age or older to purchase access to the Product. Children under the age of majority should review this Agreement with their parent or legal guardian.
The Product consists of the following Membership access, Membership content and materials, other information and materials furnished by the Company (collectively, “Content”) and access to a website for members of the Program (the “Site”):
- Access to our library of Oracle Circle content
- New and Full Moon Readings
- Monthly Theme and Mystical Reading Videos
- Spirit Jam Call Recordings
- Access to the private Oracle Circle Facebook community
- Access to bonus content for the duration of your Membership
You agree that the Oracle Circle Membership contains proprietary Content that is owned by the Company and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws. Duplicating, sharing or uploading Product files to sharing sites is considered stealing, and the Company will prosecute such misconduct to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Company provides you with the Product solely for your personal, noncommercial use, and you agree that you will not use such proprietary Content in any way whatsoever except for use in compliance with this Agreement. You will not use the Product or the Content available in the Product in a manner that constitutes an infringement of the Company’s rights or that has not been authorized in writing by the Company. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in this Agreement, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, rent, lease, loan, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Oracle Circle Membership Product. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
To be clear: please be aware that you may not create derivative works, resource guides, marketing or business materials, source material, intellectual property, websites, blogs, web content, or any other works that reference the Company, Colette Baron-Reid, Oracle Circle Membership, or the Oracle Circle Membership Content, or that solicit Members or infringe on any of the Company’s intellectual property in any way. Any material that you create should be focused on your business, not ours. All copyrights in and to the Oracle Circle Membership Product (including the compilation of Content, postings, links to other internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) are owned by the Company and/or its licensors, which reserve all their respective rights in law or in equity. THE USE OF THE COMPANY’S PRODUCT, EXCEPT AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THE COMPANY AND OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INFRINGEMENT.
Company trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Oracle Circle Membership Product are common law trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks.
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of other people that participate in the Program (“Oracle Circle Members” or “Members”).
By purchasing access to the Program, you agree:
- Not to infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property
rights of the Company or the Program Participants;
- That any confidential information shared by Oracle Circle Members or any of the Company’s representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Member who discloses it or to the Company; III. Not to disclose such confidential information to any other person or use it in any manner
other than in discussion with other Oracle Circle Members; IV. That all Content provided to you by the Company is the Company’s confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may be used by you only as authorized by the Company; V. The reproduction, distribution and sale of the Content by anyone other than the Company
is strictly prohibited; and VI. That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations. VII. While you are free to discuss your personal results from the Oracle Circle Membership, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
Members who attend and participate in Spirit Jams expressly grant TOO AMAZE Inc. (“COMPANY”) the right to post replays that include my video/audio impressions, name as displayed on screen, stills, and/or transcriptions of me recorded by COMPANY, and understand that anything I share in Spirit Jams is recorded and made available to members. I understand that these images/sounds may be used for educational or informational purposes. I waive all rights of copyright and rights of publicity in or the resulting commercial or educational and informational materials in which I appear, and acknowledge no monetary or other compensation is provided in exchange for waiving this right. Any facts, figures, testimonials, stories, etc. I give are my own and are truthful, and are freely given without any offer of payment.
THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS AND WEBSITES
The Company may provide links to third-party materials and websites and establish a Facebook group as a convenience to you and other Oracle Circle Members. These third-party materials and websites are not part of the Oracle Circle Membership and they may be either withdrawn or terminated at any time without any liability on the part of the Company. You agree that you will be responsible for all payment and other obligations associated with your use of any and all third- party materials and websites. In addition, you agree that the Company is not responsible for examining and evaluating the content and accuracy of any third-party materials and websites, and the Company does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third- party materials or websites or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. You further agree that you will not use any third-party materials and websites in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that the Company will not be liable for your improper use of third-party materials and websites.
ORACLE CIRCLE MEMBERSHIP COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT POLICIES
By joining Membership, you agree to abide by Company’s Community Engagement Policies as outlined below. Failure to comply may result in being removed from the Membership Site and/or Membership Facebook Community without refund.
- The Membership Site and Facebook Community are both places for you to discuss and share about the teachings, books, and Oracle Cards created by Colette Baron-Reid. That means we don’t discuss the Oracle Cards, books, classes, or teachings of other authors/teachers.
- The Membership Site and Facebook Community are both pitch-free zones. You are encouraged to share your experience and participate. However, you are not permitted to offer your services, sell your programs or products, or invite Oracle Circle Members to join other social networks, groups, or programs. Sharing affiliate links within the Oracle Circle Membership Site or Facebook Community is not permitted. Any direct or indirect pitches will be removed.
- Company reserves the right to remove any and all posts that are:
○ Incendiary, confrontational, bullying
○ Racist, bigoted or hate speech
○ Links to any other websites
○ Memes, stickers, and gifs
○ Personal photos
- We do not discuss religion, politics, or any “hot-button” issues that may lead to division and are off topic.
- There is no cross-talk. When you comment or respond to a fellow members’ comment, please use it as an opportunity to practice compassion and respond with empathy. If you don’t agree, it’s ok to not respond at all.
- Please note that the Oracle Circle Facebook Community is a complimentary bonus, not part of your paid Membership. We don’t own Facebook. If they change their terms, that may limit or remove our ability to keep the Oracle Circle Facebook Community open and running. Similarly, if the above code of conduct is not honored and upheld, the Facebook Community may also be eliminated.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Membership, or any portion of the Membership, without notice, and to remove any content that does not adhere to these Community Engagement Policies.
MEMBERSHIP CODE OF CONDUCT
You agree that you will not:
- Use the Membership in a manner that (a) violates any applicable laws or orders of any governmental or judicial authorities; (b) is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; (c) is threatening, harassing, discriminatory, libelous, defamatory, pornographic or obscene; (d) violates anyone’s rights of privacy, publicity or other rights; (e) violates any contractual or fiduciary obligations; (f) infringes on any copyrights; trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”); (g) has an adverse effect on Company’s business, reputation, or ability to provide Membership; or (h) would otherwise be reasonably deemed objectionable under the circumstances;
- Violate any Membership guidelines or interfere with, impair or disrupt the ability of others to use Membership;
III. Use the Membership so as to impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or provide inaccurate information;
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the Membership;
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Membership;
- “Scrape” information from the Membership by automated means;
VII. Interfere with the ability of others or permit any unauthorized access to use of Membership Products that you have licensed or to any password applicable to your account for the Membership;
VIII. Use, redistribute or resell any of the Membership or other content of the Membership, other than such unremunerated sharing via social media as many be authorized or otherwise in writing by Company; or
- Reproduce, modify, display, distribute, sell, re-sell, distribute, publish, disclose, videotape, share, divulge, transfer, exploit or create derivative works from any of the Membership, in whole or in part, except as expressly provided in these Terms.
Fees for the Oracle Circle Membership are two hundred twenty-two ($222.00) Dollars (“USD”) for the annual (12-month) membership. If Customer elects to purchase the monthly subscription, the price shall be twenty-two ($22.00) USD for recurring monthly payments.
When you make a purchase, you authorize us to charge the credit, debit card or PayPal account you provide on a one-time or monthly basis, depending on which payment plan you elect.
If Customer misses more than one (1) payment, Customer’s access to Membership shall be suspended until payments are up-to-date. Customer shall still be liable for any missed payments.
If your account remains in delinquent status for longer than sixty (60) days, the Company reserves the right to report any delinquent balance owed to a credit reporting bureau and/or collections agency subject to the Company’s sole discretion until the account is caught up and in good standing.
Customer may cancel their Membership at any time. To cancel your Membership, visit: https://shop.colettebaronreid.com/my-account/ and cancel your account. Upon cancellation, you will no longer have access to the Membership platform or the private Facebook community.
Please note that unless cancelled, subscription will renew at the normal price of $22 monthly Memberships, or $222 for annual Memberships.
Company reserves the right to cancel any order for any reason. Possible reasons for cancellation include, but are not limited to the following: fraudulent or potentially fraudulent orders, incorrect pricing, non-payment, or misconduct, as outlined in the Code of Conduct above.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Customer shall pay by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Customer authorizes Company to charge Customer’s card monthly throughout the commitment period.
Customers of annual Membership shall be entitled to a refund within seven (7) days of the purchase date. To receive a refund for an annual Membership, Customer must email [email protected] before 11:59pm EDT before the 7 days have expired to get a refund.
If you receive a refund for the Membership, you will have no further right to use that Product or have access to any bonuses, or have access to the Facebook Community. We will have the sole discretion to determine whether you satisfy the eligibility criteria for a refund.
Monthly payments are non-refundable.
THE ORACLE CIRCLE MEMBERSHIP PRODUCT, THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED BY US HEREUNDER ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE ORACLE CIRCLE MEMBERSHIP PRODUCT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. By purchasing access to the Oracle Circle Membership Product, you accept, agree, and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation and that we offer no representations, warranties, or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your ability to transform your life into something greater than its current status, or results of any kind. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business which are dependent on personal factors including, but not necessarily limited to, knowledge, ability, dedication, commitment, mental stability, to name just a few. You also understand that any testimonials or endorsements by our customers or audience represented on our programs, websites, content, landing pages, sales pages, or offerings have not been scientifically evaluated by us and the results experienced by individuals may vary significantly. Any statements outlined on our websites, programs, Content, and offerings are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises of transformation and a better life.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- GOVERNING LAW. You and the Company have entered into this Agreement in the Province of Ontario, Canada and agree that the validity, interpretation, and legal effect of this Agreement, as well as all disputes among you and the Company, shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada, without regard to conflicts of law principles that would dictate the application of the law of a different jurisdiction.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN CONNECTION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) THE COMPANY, ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING YOUR USE OF THE ORACLE CIRCLE MEMBERSHIP PRODUCT; AND (II) YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE ORACLE CIRCLE MEMBERSHIP PRODUCT AND A REFUND AS SET FORTH PURSUANT TO THE REFUND POLICY HEREIN. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
III. NON-DISPARAGEMENT. You agree that you will not engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the Company, Oracle Circle Membership, or Colette Baron-Reid, including, but not limited to, any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, campaign, communication, or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred, or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory, defamatory, libelous, or slander.
- BINDING EFFECT. This Agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the successors, executors, heirs, representatives, administrators, and permitted assigns of the parties. You have no right to assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise. The Oracle Circle Membership Product is a non-transferable program.
- TERMINATION. The Company is committed to providing all customers in the Program with a positive Program experience. If you fail, or the Company suspects that you have
failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the Company, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, may: (a) limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in the Oracle Circle Membership Program without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments; and/or (b) terminate this Agreement.
Your obligations to the Company under this Agreement will survive expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason.
- CHANGES. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the Oracle Circle Membership Product. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions shall be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of the Oracle Circle Membership Product will be deemed your acceptance thereof. The changes will be listed in an area accessible to you on the Site and dated. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
VII. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its owners, officers, employees, contractors, directors, licensors, related entities, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever, including, without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys’ fees, and disbursements, which any of such parties may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from your breach of this Agreement and/or your misuse of the Oracle Circle Membership Product. You shall defend the Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. You recognize and agree that all of the Company’s owners, officers, employees, shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
VIII. BINDING ARBITRATION. In the event of a dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement or the Program (each, a “Dispute”), the parties may elect and agree to finally and exclusively resolve the dispute by binding arbitration governed by the Arbitration Act, 1991, S.O. 1991, c. 17 (“AA”). Any agreement to arbitrate, at any time, shall be final and binding on the other party. IF THE PARTIES AGREE TO ARBITRATION, NEITHER PARTY SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE SUCH CLAIM IN COURT OR TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL. All disputes will be resolved before a neutral arbitrator selected jointly by the parties, whose decision will be final, except for a limited right of appeal under the AA. The parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, to stay a proceeding pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator. The parties shall cooperate in good faith in the voluntary and informal exchange of all non-privileged documents and other information (including electronically stored information) relevant to the Dispute immediately after commencement of the arbitration. Nothing in this Agreement will prevent the Company from seeking injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction as necessary to protect its reputational and proprietary interests.
- EQUITABLE RELIEF. You acknowledge and agree that in the event of a breach or threatened violation of the Company’s intellectual property rights and confidential and proprietary information by you, the Company will suffer irreparable harm and will therefore be entitled to injunctive relief to enforce this Agreement. The Company may, without waiving any other remedies under this Agreement, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim, equitable, provisional, or injunctive relief that is necessary to protect its reputation, rights and property pending the outcome of the arbitration referenced above. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of the Province of Ontario, Canada for purposes of any such action by the Company.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAW. The parties shall comply with all applicable laws in performing this Agreement. Whenever there is any conflict between any provision of this Agreement and any applicable law, the applicable law shall prevail.
XII. NO WAIVER. The failure of any party to insist on the performance of any obligation hereunder shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such obligation. Waiver of any breach of any provision shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other breach of such provision or any other provision.
CHANGES TO THE AGREEMENT
Occasionally, we may make changes to the agreement for valid reasons, such as improving existing functionality or features or adding new functionality or features to the Membership, implementing advancements in technology and reasonable technical adjustments to the Membership, ensuring the operability or the security of the Membership, and for legal or regulatory reasons. When we make material changes to the Agreement, we’ll provide you with notice as appropriate under circumstances, e.g., by displaying a prominent notice or sending you an email.
If you do not wish to continue using the Membership under the new version of the Agreement, you may visit https://colettebaronreid.mykajabi.com/cancel-ocm and submit your cancellation.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS MEMBERSHIP, I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS LISTED ABOVE.